3P Prinz have been manufacturing positive displacement pumps in Italy since 1952. The 3P Prinz ranges of Hollow Rotary Disk Pumps are low speed rotary positive displacement pumps available in a wide range of wetted materials. With multiple porting and seal options, these versatile pumps are self priming, can move liquids with suspended solids and they give low pulsing accurate output.
- Self priming without any auxiliary devices
- Reverse flow by operating in reverse rotation while keeping constant capacity.
- Elasticity of the disk, with self-recover of the worn out parts and of the thermal expansions, allowing the passage of solid particles in the fluid.
3P Prinz can customize their pumps for your specific requirements. Among the products available are :
- Hollow rotary disk (Pompe 3P)
- Rotary vane series (Pompe 3P)
- Gear pumps (Pompe 3P)
- Screw pumps (Pera-prinz)
- Hygienic pump FMH (Pera-prinz)
Typical application include
- Oil and gas (upstream, midstream and downstream)
- Marine and shipbuilder
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Pulp and paper
- Food and beverages